Saturday, November 12, 2016


I thought we'd have the sheep shorn by now but there has been a hold-up in the delivery of our new shearing plant. Once it's here and set up we've then got to make a date with the shearer. In the meantime some of the sheep's coats are getting tight and I may have to remove some if the leg-straps are starting to cause injury. (I have no bigger sizes of coats to replace them with!) We've also had a lamb with a broken leg which, happily, is all healed up now after two weeks in a cast!
So please bear with us, I'll let you all know as soon we have fresh fleeces available!

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I would like to contact you regarding a delivery. Can I have your contact number?